Each year, studies and reports on the strength and the growth of the biotechnology community are published throughout the country. Many of these publications can be very helpful in learning more about career advancement and industry trends. Click here to see the latest reports and to learn more about what makes this industry so unique and special.
- Addressing the Need for Manpower in Biotechnology - National Center for the Biotechnology Workforce
- America's Biotech and Life Science Clusters: San Diego's Position and Economic Contributions - Milken Report
- California Life Sciences Action Plan: Taking Action for Tomorrow - Monitor Group
- The Dynamics of California's Biotechnology Industry - Public Policy Institute of California
- Impact of Patent Law Changes on Biomedical Investment and Innovation - California Healthcare Institute
- Land of Plenty: Diversity as America's Competitive Edge in Science, Engineering and Technology - Congressional Commission on the Advancement of Women and Minorities in Science, Engineering and Technology Development
- Life Sciences in San Diego County: The Industry, Occupations, and Education - The San Diego Workforce Partnership
- A Pathway to Prosperity: Career Series: Life Science Industry - The San Diego Workforce Partnership
- The Quiet Crisis: Falling Short in Producing American Scientific and Technical Talent - a report and speech by Dr. Shirley Ann Jackson, president of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and chair of BEST's Blue Ribbon Panel on Higher Education
- Science and Engineering Indicators 2008 - the National Science Board
- Chemical and Engineering News
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Genetic Engineering News
- The Scientist
Disclaimer: Outside of the BIOCOM reports, the links on this site are provided for informational purposes only and have no affiliation with BIOCOM.